Would you move to a foreign country where English is not the main language for a job that pays significantly more than your current one with an organisation you’ve always felt it would be good to work for?
- RT @GlamityJane1: Goodnight twitter ❤️❤️❤️❤️ https://t.co/lkHIueFLq0 1 hour ago
- RT @Science4UsSays: #wednesdaywisdom via @elclimo buff.ly/2nfaigh Animal Love @VspellcityLaura #humpday humor https://t.co/V44jl1F… 1 hour ago
- RT @caliluvgirl77: GUY: please stop correcting my grammar and come lay on the bed with me ME: lie 1 hour ago
- RT @primalpoly: If you believe passionately in X, but can't imagine any evidence that would change your mind about X, then you're an ideolo… 1 hour ago
- RT @HomeOfCricket: "That's not a thing!" @daraobriain takes up cricket commentary ahead of @irelandcricket's first ODI at Lord's 😂 ➡️ http… 2 hours ago
Blogging Christianity Christians Church Crazy Fool Dance Dark past Doubts Family Fashion Fidelity Forgiveness Friday Fun Friday Funny Friends Friendship Friendships Fun Fun but weird Gummi Bears Headaches Ice-cream I wait for her Lady Gaga Lego Life the Universe and Everything Linkie Linkie Goodness Loneliness Maintenance Men Michael Spencer Milan and Paris can go burst Music Music Mood My crazy friends My faith Poverty Prayer Relationships Richard Dawkins Snapshots of Life Solitude Star Wars Temptation Unfaithfulness Women